SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Submission Guidelines/Accepting Chapbooks Only. Please do not submit a book-length manuscript.
- Manuscripts must be 14- 26 poems, one poem per page, and pages should be numbered.
- Submit Title Page.
- Author's full names and contact information must appear in the title page only.
- If you are submitting a manuscript by mail, please enclose a standard size, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- If you are attaching your manuscript by email,
- We accept complete, well-edited, polished manuscripts only.
Aesthetically, we are looking for cohesiveness as a manuscript, a strong sense of image and musicality, and an unusual use of language. We prefer experimental poetry but publisher will consider all forms if well written. Only manuscripts following the guidelines prescribed here will be considered. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE SUBMITTING:Authors published will receive 25 copies and fifty percent discount for additional copies. Because we are a small press, we do not offer royalties. Edition runs are 100 to 150. By submitting your manuscript you are agreeing to our terms.
MANUSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KEEP A COPY.
Send/ Email Manuscripts to:
P.O. Box 291300
El Paso, TX 79929